FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
My HYPER 7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

angryrecords

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: My HYPER 7 Reply with quote

ended up trading my buggy :( sorry but hope you did enjoy the photos for the time being. I also ended up letting go of my 2 x1crts. I am considering to trade for a new x1crt or I may just end up buying one possibly in the future. You can still watch videos on our youtube channel or website, I will be back when the time is rite. Thanks for your help guys just have a lot going on at this point with larger platforms, etc.

Last edited by angryrecords on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 am; edited 3 times in total
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but parts from the Ultra will not fit onto a Hyper 7, but we still Hyper 7 parts and options available just go to Nitrohouse.com for your buggy and go to hop-ups.
angryrecords

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know, I see the Ultra's a lot for sale and thought maybe I could pick one up for spares for the hyper 7 considering they are bolth 1/8 buggy, such as wheels, body, etc. no big deal, I know the parts I do want for my hyper 7 so far. I have seen the nitrohouse site, will check it out some more.

DJ wrote:
Sorry but parts from the Ultra will not fit onto a Hyper 7, but we still Hyper 7 parts and options available just go to Nitrohouse.com for your buggy and go to hop-ups.
angryrecords

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spin start in my hyper 7. I bought a drill 0 to 3000 rpms with a cord hoping that it will start my buggy cuz I am having no luck with my cordless drill. I am adding new transparent orange fuel line and a mgt primer pump to my ride as well soon. Also will be putting an sr300 receiver in it as well to run on my dx3s radio. So if anyone needs a replacement radio and receiver send me a pm. Will trade for parts I guess.

redlined_b16a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what tires are those
angryrecords

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry have been extremly busy, anyways they are stock Ofna tires.

redlined_b16a wrote:
what tires are those
angryrecords

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: What are you using for glow plugs? Reply with quote

Ok, I have added new fuel line and primer pump to my buggy. I have tried to start my hyper 7 with cordless drill and corded drill with no luck. My fuel is working cuz I can see it going up the line. So now I ask what are you guys using for glow plugs in the hyper 7? Replacing the glow plug is the only other thing I can think of in order to get this running. Thanks!
gsxr723

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try a hot plug such as McCoy mc-9
triplebvalp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey angryrecords,

You are not telling us what you mean by not being able to start your engine. What is it doing? Does it fire at all. Is your glow ignitor charged or does it have fresh batteries? Have you ever had it running?

BTW, the McCoy MC-9 is a cold plug.
viperbill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the motor new or used is the pinch still tight . use a hot plug and fresh fuel i would lose the primer pump when starting the motor just cover the pipe exhaust til the fuel hits the carb and check the carb screw setting might be off
oh and check the glow plug igniter has a fresh charge
gsxr723

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

triplebvalp thank you. I was told by my LHS that MC9 was hot, I'm sorry for posting wrong info. I'm still using the hot plug that came with my kit, which plugs should I use in winter/summer in my stock .28 engine?
angryrecords

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have the B4 plugs bookmarked, I though I'd order a few of those. Yes my car has ran before its new.. I had issues with my drill for a bit, that is taken care of now and was hoping to get a chance to try it again since I put the new tubing on etc. Anyways It's not turning over but it might start now or soon. I just got another Hyper 7 and 2 Jammin X1-CRT models. Lot's of work, haha Thanks for the info guys.
triplebvalp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxr723 wrote:
triplebvalp thank you. I was told by my LHS that MC9 was hot, I'm sorry for posting wrong info. I'm still using the hot plug that came with my kit, which plugs should I use in winter/summer in my stock .28 engine?

If the engine manufacturer recommends a hot plug, then the McCoy mc-59 is a good hot plug. Just for the record, the mc-59 is hot, mc-8 is medium, and the mc-9 is cold.
angryrecords

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: thanks for the record Reply with quote

I have the mc59 may try that in the future. Well as far as my Other Hyper7 I will have to sell or trade it cuz I have to many projects going on at this momment but you will see some cool videos of my hyper 7 above when I get it running.
angryrecords

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: possible scammer on rcu Reply with quote

Well I am sad to say this chick I purchased one of the Ofna Jammin x1-crt models off of on rcu is playing games with me. I purchased the truggy and she has not shipped anything to me. I am so disappointed. I have never had problems making a purchase on any site before but this chick has poor communication skills and is not very responsible at all :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: