FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ultra LX2 Upgrades?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

trey504

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Ultra LX2 Upgrades? Reply with quote

What are some things to upgrade on the ultra lx2?
Rooky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultra LX2 Upgrades? Reply with quote

trey504 wrote:
What are some things to upgrade on the ultra lx2?

Servos. Im runing savox 1256 TG for steering and 1258 tg for throttle.

i also got integy front and rear lower aluminum arms( i dont race or anything. just bash and enjoy cleaning it)

Front and rear shock tower. aluminum by PCR. and aluminul rear wing mount.

what else??? i think thats it for now.
trey504

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided im going to get new servos still trying to decide between savox and hitec.

Should I change the diff. grease to oil or should I just leave it. Will I have to worry about leaking? What diff oil weight should I use?

Also I was thinking about changing out the clutch bell. Could someone explain the difference between a standard and narrow clutch bell. Does vented help the shoes last longer? I just drive my car in the street and in the park in the grass so what clutch bell should i get. If i go up teeth how much acceleration will I lose.

What other parts will give me a performance gain?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: