FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ultra LX Comp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PROMOD64

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Ultra LX Comp Reply with quote

I have an Ultra LX Comp rig. I am new to this rig...wondering if installing a Turbo Glow Plug will make a significant difference in performance? And what heat range would be appropriate? The rig has the Force .26 motor.
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Promod 64

You would need a Turbo head button to install a turbo plug. Unfotunately for a Force .26 there is not one available. There are slight gains with a turbo plug. They can last longer, but are more expensive. They are better for sustained high rpm.
PROMOD64

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Glow Plugs Reply with quote

Thanx for the info. I actually plan on switching to a .28 engine. Not sure what brand tho...any suggestions?
PROMOD64

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: .28 engine Reply with quote

How about this .28? http://www.ebay.com/itm/110740558448?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: