FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
MBX R2 wheel alignment help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sclark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: MBX R2 wheel alignment help Reply with quote

hello all

been awhile sense i have been on here but iam trying to get the toe set right on my mbx r2 anyone have any tips or tricks? this is a real pain to do!! iam talking about the front wheels

thanks
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First start with the lower pivot ball. Make sure the ball is adjusted until the threads are flush with the arms. When making a camber adjustment adjust the top pivot balls. Screw in the top pivot ball for negative camber, screw out for positive camber.
sclark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks any tips on adjusting toe out or in? it seems that every time i re-mesure it it reads different :( and see that i have one wheel toe out more then the other one? maybe i should try to set the toe to zero then adjust from there? any tips or ticks would be great!!

thanks
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always measure your toe at the same ride height. (level dogbones)
If you don't the measurement will be different every time because of bump-steer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: