FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
26max gone crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

rone1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: 26max gone crazy Reply with quote

what guys im am about to give up i put a 26max im my revo and got the high idle from the front bearing i put a boca bearig in it sealed the carb and have no air leak and now it will not start unless i turn in the idle srcew almost all the way in i tried the factory setting and it only tries to start for bout 2sec then dies iv tried everything with no results do anyone have some ideal for me like i said it will only try to run with the idle srcew almost all the way in
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn the LS and HS to flush. SEt up the idle gap to @ .5-.7mm (credit card thick) warm it up in the box and set the LS until engine is steady. At this point do not touch the idle gap for nothing,no need to touch it again. Runs the car for a few laps a nd bring it home and adjust the HS if is too rich, adjust 1hr at a time and run it. Remember if you lean the HS you need to listen the the idle, if idle rise then rich the LS until is steady(all that it take is just a little touch at a time). Hope this help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: