FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
how can I lighten my 8.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jdtmustang

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: how can I lighten my 8.5 Reply with quote

I have read about a few people lightening there 8.5 to about 7lbs or so. I am running on a large track that most people are running losi 8ights and I just cant afford one plus I like ofna. Can anyone please help me.
H9

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a read of this thread - http://ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10170
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just leave the buggy like it is, learn how to drive first then modify if is necessary. Save the money and get a newer buggy like the hyper 9 or Losi 8 2.0, etc. They are light and great performaers. Look at your track what must people drive, those are the people that will help you in the future with set ups and what to upgrade. The hyper 8.5 is a great buggy and a good performer an excellent option to learn. M2C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: