FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
HSN Seal Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LxThexKingxB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: HSN Seal Problem Reply with quote

having a problem with my hsn backing itself out while driving the car. just wondering if i could get a O ring from the hardware store since i ordered the main housing from my local hobby store and i told them what the problem was and i didnt know that the needle and seal was separate.(LHS SUX) Thanx in advance for any help!!!!!!
LxThexKingxB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and size if possible
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the o-ring out and go to any auto parts i'm sure that almost any auto parts carry o-rings.
RobB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd call Nitrohouse first and get what is spec'ed for the engine. Ofna sells just the o'rings for any Ofna engine. You'll probably spend hours going from Hardware store to store trying to find one that will fit properly, and if it's not for high temps it'll melt in the needle housing.

If it's for the MacStar or Hyper engines here's a link...

http://www.nitrohouse.com/Engine-Parts-Hyper-Hyper-.28-Mach-w/Pull/c34_134_218/p13178/SEAL-SET-COMPLETE,-CARB/product_info.html

Hope this helps...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: