FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
titan deluxe part availability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

oijando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: titan deluxe part availability Reply with quote

There is a guy locally who is getting rid of his titan deluxe for cheap. I have looked around and found that its a discontinued truck. Anyone still run one and have a comment on how difficult it is to source parts? Supposedly the only thing it needs is a new pull start. I haven't seen it myself yet, i just wanted to get some opinions on it first before I asked him about it.
ofna- canadian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although the titan was discontinued a few years ago most speres are still available, you just have to keep your eye on Ebay, also NITRO HOUSE still has some spares, and you can also ask members on this forum if they have any. if the truck you are thinking of buying has the original FORCE motor then you can still get spare parts as the motor has not been discontinued.
oijando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. The guy said its got the .25 engine so that's good to hear that its still supported. I think I'm going to give the guy a call and take a look at the titan.

Also, I saw the ofna main site shows a $49.95 super suspension kit (#40262) that widens the suspension--is this to keep the truck from flipping when turning at higher speeds? Anyone install this kit? Does it make a difference?

It looks as though the individual super kit parts can be purchased from Nitrohouse but look to add up to about $113... I'd be on board for $50.
ofna- canadian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[That suspension kit is a good deal but i dont think you can buy direct from Ofna you have to buy from NitroHouse and i dont think they have it.You can buy hub extenders that basically do the same thing of making the width of the truck wider.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: