FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper10 or Jammin SC10, what's the difference?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

lscrisp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Hyper10 or Jammin SC10, what's the difference? Reply with quote

Looking for my first short course 4x4 and am looking at both the Ofna and Jammin trucks. I see that they are very comparable as far as pricing and parts availability, so I gotta ask, what are the main differences between the two trucks?

My brother in law has the SC10 and he loves it. I took a look at it and was almost ready to buy one, and then saw the Jammin. I guess that's what I get for looking.
nuggy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: hyper or jammin Reply with quote

Get the jammin scrt10 its nicer than the hyper and its tougher I have both and I like the Jammin better
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: