FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ofna hyper8 pro e conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

caalvord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: ofna hyper8 pro e conversion Reply with quote

can anyone tell me if any of the jammin or other ofna conversion kits will fit the hyper 8 pro.......castle has a killer deal on the jammin x1-cr conversion kit
caalvord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: ofna hyper8 pro e conversion Reply with quote

caalvord wrote:
can anyone tell me if any of the jammin or other ofna conversion kits will fit the hyper 8 pro.......castle has a killer deal on the jammin x1-cr conversion kit

or a good quality kit for the hyper8 other than the novak kit i dont want to be tied to one brand of engine which is my understanding with that kit you have to use the hv series motors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: