FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Suspension set-up...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

roozterdvx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Suspension set-up... Reply with quote

I've got a 9.5 Violator which I use for bashing and running around a backyard track.
Jumps range from 6" whoops to 18" doubles on the track.

I've tried playing with spring preload both front and rear, and also tried diff shock fluids in the rear.

This buggy almost always come off a jump with it's rear end high and stuffs the front end on the landing.

Any advice on suspension tunning?
I like to get it to almost level flight.
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can level thebuggy in the air, if the nose is down press the gas, if the nose is high press the brakes. It takes a little of practice to understan your buggy and to know how much gas /brake you need to apply. Beside that you can try lower the rear of your buggy, you try 1mm at a time. You will be surprise how much difference 1mm do in the performance. Put the stocks springs back and try to play with him first and then try to lower the rear end. Hope this help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: