FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
O come on! Really?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mnsanch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: O come on! Really? Reply with quote

This is my, or will be my, 4th set steering knuckles! The bottom screw that goes up through the bushing into the knuckle that goes through the C hub,,, falls out no matter what I do!!! Then the front dog bone comes out and locks up the front end! WTF? First one was to tight and broke the housing, the second just broke right were the screw goes in, the third is now just stripped out and just fell out and now lost the bushing!!! Is the CNC steel knuckles an uP grade to the stock? Is there after market knuckles ? Lock tight, boring it out to put an oversize 5mm, super glue, JB weld, nothing is working!!! Somebody Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: