FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
jpx 28 and 21 break in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

big country 1969

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: jpx 28 and 21 break in Reply with quote

hello people i am new here and i have a question , i bought a jpx 28 for my truggy and a jxp21 for my buggy ,my question is about break in , i have broke in nitro motors before, but none with this much pinch , i have a engine heater , any info would help would like to get the most out of these motors thank u
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heat the engines up to some where in the 160 - 175ish, loose the glow plug a little ( once the engine is running adjust it back) and just proceed with your brake it in method. Make sure the igniter is fully charge, same with your starter box. And in the very first gallon, heat the engine before start. This engines same as Novas can take several tanks to loose the pinch. Hope this help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: