FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Need help to find a oneway bearing for Main gear,Hyper 10 TC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hicks451

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Need help to find a oneway bearing for Main gear,Hyper 10 TC Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm trying to build up an old Hobao Hyper 10 touring car and have it nearly completed as a rolling chassis but i'm struggling to find a oneway bearing for the main gear. I would be very grateful for any help and advice as i've tried to find it everywere but had no luck at all and was hoping if someone on Ofna forum would have one for sale or if anyone knows if i can get another one from another make of car to fit it instead. Once i have it i only need to get an engine and it's up and running again and i've acturly got enough spares for it for any damage in the near future. I've left the part number below as well as a picture of it from the manual. I look forward to any replys and would apreciate any help i can get. Thanks again and all the best.

Hobao Hyper 10 Touring car. Part No. H224262
Hobao Hyper 10 Feul tank. Part No. H224036

Picture of part needed from manual

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/795446-need-help-trying-find-oneway-bearing-main-gear-hobao-hyper-10-touring.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: