FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Help!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

nuggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Help!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ok so I posted a topic about whatESC/Motor and thanks for the reply, so now my question is which chassis the Hyper 10 or the SCRT10? I have a buddy with the Hyper and he loves it but I want other opinions . Please help!
T-Bone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again i like both platforms. You cant go wrong with either one. Most of our local racers are running Jammin but there are some Hyper guys doing very well.
I tqed and broke in the main and my son was out side pole and took the win with his Hyper Thats ok i was very proud of him, it was his first WIN!!
nuggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: race day Reply with quote

Thats sweet that ur son won the race!!!!! My son has a Slash and I plan on getting him one of the OFNA chassis I'm still unsure which one yet , I drove the hyper and was impressed but I'm waiting to try the Jammin then I'll make my decision . Thanks again for the info! Today I'll be running my Mugenmbx5t to show a friend how well it works , he's interested in buying it and if so 2 OFNA chassis for me!!!!! I love the fact that iI live in country I've got a outside 1/10 scale track roight beside my house!!!!
T-Bone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats kool! I'm now working my X2 Truggy. I love running electric but my first love is Nitro!!! i cant waite till my engine comes in.
nuggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Nitro Reply with quote

Well the Mugen ran well but a no show for the buyer ...oh well guess I have to do some side jobs and it will be 2 new chassis for me and my son!
Its a good thing that alot of people hate taping ,thats where I come in so its off to work I go! Thanks again for the info!
The Hyper is one tough truck,it took a beating this past weekend and I mean a beating! The body is toast but no broken parts! So it looks like 2 Hypers for me.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will be happy. Have fun and let me know how it goes!
nuggy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the new Hyper is finally in my garage!!!! Took awhile but its here just was too busy to order one ,with work and all. But tomorrow I set it up and give it its first run!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: