FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Mamba 5700kv or Monster 2200kv?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

blaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Mamba 5700kv or Monster 2200kv? Reply with quote

hey everyone, I have a decision to make..I have two motors lying around and don't know which I should use. I have a 5700 kv and 2200kv lying around but cannot tell if the mamba Monster 2200kv will fit. Any feed back will be appreciated. I have a Jammin SCRT coming in this Friday along with aluminum chassis braces, steering knucks[/youtube], hubs, shock towers, and shock bodies. I run indoor, medium size track, hard packed dirt, clay and sand mix.

Also I run alot of 2-3S 8000mah any upgraded battery tray that you know of to fit?

Thanks
dfreshrc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 5700 would probably be best in this
Don't think the 2200 would give you the speed this is better for 1/8th conversion which are much heavier than the Jammin

Looking at getting this truck also

Good luck
blaze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend it..I've had it for a few weeks now and it runs nicely. I just purchased the HV Novak 4.5 pro combo and the new SC Novak Ballistics 4.5 pro combo. I also got the Hyper 10tt I'm gonna play around with them to see which runs better in both vehicles.

If you wanna see vids go to Youtube.com I'm selectrcdotcom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: