FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ride height for the Ultra GTP2 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

shadoe2k4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Ride height for the Ultra GTP2 ? Reply with quote

I have changed the shock oil on my new Ultra GTP2 to 80wt. What is the recommended ride height ?
davejr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering about that too. It doesn't really say in the manual. However, in the manual for the GTP 1 it mentions 10mm. I downloaded that manual and don't remember where. What I was wondering is when I adjust for the ride height using the adjusters located on the lower arms(front and rear), it compresses the front shocks so much they seem useless with only a couple millimetres of travel. I have the rtr GTP-2 and have not changed the weight of the shock oil.
PS....How do you like your GTP-2?
David S.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adjust the ride height by using the spring adjusters. Do not use the downstop screws in the arms. Start with about 10mm in front and 12-14mm in rear. The ride height you can attain will also depend on the tires you are using different tires and brands can have a different diameter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: