FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Engine choice for my new X2 Pro Truggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

troenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Engine choice for my new X2 Pro Truggy Reply with quote

Hello all -

I just got a brand new Jammin X2 Pro kit and I would like to know what to use as her power plant. I wanted to build my truck from the ground-up and the X2 ended up being my choice because I got a really good deal on the kit. I've been reading about the motors people have been using and I'm looking at these:

Jammin JPX .21/.28
Werks B5
Novarossi/Max Power MS 21 Max Racer
Team Orion Alpha .24
Dynamite Platinum Series

I want a new motor that will not overpower (JPX .28?) or underpower the truggy, any suggestions? Thanks!

-Cory-
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pick Werks B5 + 2013 thats the king. You can get the motor and pipe for the price of a nova and you no need to replace the rod after the first tank or so. I use a Werks B5 + 2013 for 5 gallons so far no problems at all, gob os power and the run times are alwesom.
troenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks VW - that's pretty much what I'm thinking, although the Team Orion Alpha .24 is looking pretty good to at the exact same price point. I have been reading about both...I think either mill would be a perfect match for the X2.

I just got the front, rear & center screwed to the chassis...I'm sooo jacked!!
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, good option
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: