FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
17mm shocks trade for 14mm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 9 Pro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

xxxntwv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: 17mm shocks trade for 14mm Reply with quote

I have a set of like new 17mm big bore I'de like to trade for a set of 14mm.Mine were ran for practice today and 1 heat.After testing them I like the feel of the 14mm better.I also have the white and grey springs for them.I'd like to get the same with the 14mm.If any one is interested post on here or email me at rccrazywv@yahoo.com.
MX250

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 17mm shocks trade for 14mm Reply with quote

xxxntwv wrote:
I have a set of like new 17mm big bore I'de like to trade for a set of 14mm.Mine were ran for practice today and 1 heat.After testing them I like the feel of the 14mm better.I also have the white and grey springs for them.I'd like to get the same with the 14mm.If any one is interested post on here or email me at rccrazywv@yahoo.com.

did you get the 14mm shocks?
xxxntwv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep got em.Working awsome.I took the track record by 10 seconds in qualifying 2 weeks ago.
Jesussaves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: 17mm shocks trade for 14mm Reply with quote

xxxntwv wrote:

Could you kindly share your set up re:14mm shocks.

What brand oil did you use?

What wt oil did you use?

What colour springs?

Did you dill the pistons?

I have tried HN and Nanda/TQ racing 17mm big bore shocks but not the OFAN H9 17mm shocks, I still prefer the 14mm, to me they feel better and offer greater pop of the jumps. I didn't like the landing bit, made the car unforgiving upon landing.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 9 Pro All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: