FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
getting new GTP 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

davejr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there a better brake pads that I can use? Or is there any material I can use to make a better set of pads for myself? (trying to think out of the box)

(PS..I really do appreciate the help.)
davejr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got the body all cut out and it fits pretty well. However, the front wheels don't really 'come into the wheel well' until I push down on the front and the bumper is almost touching the ground. I haven't touched the suspension settings yet. The body is as low as it goes with the 2 piece posts. But way to high in the front. Please help.
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the outer posts. Cut down the inner posts about 3 holes then slide the outer posts back on. This should lower the body.
davejr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I replaced the two piece posts with the extra one piece ones that were included with the kit. Spent today doing stickers
What is recommended ride height? It doesn't really say anywhere in the manual. The manual for the original GTP mentions 10 mm. Can you point me towards a good set up guide for 1/8 on road. I did find this one on these forums:
http://www.ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11224&highlight=suspension+set
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: