FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
rear universal shafts for the lx one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ultra nitro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: rear universal shafts for the lx one? Reply with quote

does anyone know of a rear center universal shaft upgrade for the lx one. i have the mugen front center shaft upgrade and i would like to upgrade the rear. also does anyone know of rear universal shafts that would fit in place of the rear axle dog bones?
thunderbolt427

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use mutilator truggy axles if you have a 330 mm width suspension. I tried jammin axles for the 300mm and they wouldn't work. Universals can actually bind during turning. Stick with the bones for drive axle. As far as a rear center shaft
I'm not sure yet. I was wanting to go with the hyper9 aluminum bones. But not sure about length yet. Universals tend to hang up and weigh more. Let me know if you find anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: