FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
What a Rocket!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

OFNA-Sr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: What a Rocket! Reply with quote

Working in an R/C shop offers me a huge assortment of vehicles to choose from for my personal vehicle. I chose the HYPER 10sc and I couldn't be happier. All I've done with the car is bash it long and hard. It's like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going. The only part that I had to replace was the steering servo. I believe that was a fluke and I don't attribute it to poor quality or bad QC. I replaced it and it continues to amaze me.

I'm running an older Novak/GTB 6.5 turn Velociti system that was reduced at the shop (Because it was discontinued) and at a zero cost to me, I couldn't pass it up. It really is a screamer.

It's powered by an Orion 7.4v 2s 35c 7000mah Li-Po. It's made for an E-Revo, but with some creative battery box mods, it settles in well.

It easily blows away heavily modded Slash 4x4's so I am very happy with the car.

My intention is to race as soon as it cools off here in the Valley of the Sun.

I have a few questions.
What is the best brushless/pinion set up for short course racing? I'm running the stock 11 tooth pinion and if that's what I have to work with, I'm going to need to learn better throttle control!

Anyway thanks for allowing OFNA owners to post questions and comments about your great product.

Regards,
Jerry Jackson
Mesa, AZ
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the long response but the system i use in my Hyper is a Novak Havo Pro SC esc and the Balistic 4.5 HV motor, there's so much power and that's without the advanced timming kicked in but when you do the timming the most I got is stage 3 and man it got some top end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: