FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Leaking problem on the .28 force motor and problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

slickrick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Leaking problem on the .28 force motor and problem Reply with quote

Hi everybody, i just recently bought this Lx-1 and have started to figure it out but now it looks like i have gas leaking or something right where the head bolts on to the engine case. I was gonna replace the shims in ther or the head button. Any ideals? Its in the Force .28 motor. I have already upgraded the starter system and the servo's. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks rick this is leaking all towards the back of the engine where the exhaust manifold comes out of the motor so any help on this would be nice.
----------
-----------------
----------------------
Cool, thanks now its not leaking but i set the carb back at baseline so i can tune this correctly but its like opening up wide open and it won't idle. i just put a clutch set up in it? Any ideas what the problem is?

Last edited by slickrick on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO need to replace anything just adjust the headbolts and you set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: