FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
hyper 10sc nitro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Short Course Nitro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

drummin89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: hyper 10sc nitro Reply with quote

just ordered one of these from nitrohouse.com

Should have it on thursday and if the weather is nice, Ill break in the engine. So whats the specs on the electronics that are included with this rtr. I have some airtronics servos (200oz/in torque & 0.19 sec/60 @ 6.0V, metal gear) on the way for it, just curious about the stock servos.

can't wait to receive it!
drummin89

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPS dropped my truck off yesterday.

Servos had to go. Throttle servo had some weird glitching problem or something. Sometimes if you pulled the throttle real fast the servo would work fine, other times it would glitch or go slow and not go full travel. Steering servo barely had enough power to turn the wheels.

Hobao 2.4ghz system seemed like a good basic radio system from the little time I used it. As with all rc vehicles I own, I swapped in my airtronics mx-3 2.4ghz radio system and have some good servos on the way for it.

Motor is one tight son-of-a-gun, ended up installing a hyper rotary start back-plate (after modifying the chassis to get it to fit, nothing a dremel couldn't do)

Now I'm just working on breaking in the motor.
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANy pics of your new ride?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Short Course Nitro All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: