FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Bogs Out When Giving Throttle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LxThexKingxB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Bogs Out When Giving Throttle Reply with quote

About 1 1/2 months ago my hyper 7 Black started acting up!Driving in a parking lot it would bog out when i would give full throttle then when i turned around and tired to give it throttle. it seems like it wants to go but it keeps bogging out.It seems to me that its getting to much fuel but i have leaned my engine out a little. kinda of new to RC world !!!Any help would be much appreciated!!!!
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way too lean, you need to back out the needleds counter clockwise to get more fuel in to cool the engine. If it bogs right when you get on the throttle then backout the low speed,if it gets upto speen then boggs then backout the high speed.
Dan15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Hyper 7 Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am having a similar issue with my Hyper 7 pro.
When I accelerate, it sounds like it is going to bog out and it is guzzling gas very fast and lots of smoke comes out of the exhaust. Also, it is not reaching anywhere near max speed, as well as the throttle at half speed will be cutting in and out. Any ideas on how to fix this? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: