FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Unsure set up esc/motor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

nuggy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Unsure set up esc/motor Reply with quote

Hey guy's ....So I'm new to OFNA and was wondering what the best ESC and MOTOR is for these trucks I've got a MMPwith the 5700KV and I was wondering if this would be ok without to many issues(heat)
T-Bone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will work fine. Make sure you add a heatsink and fan to keep motor cool. Have fun Nice thing about MMP you can allways step up to the HV motor and really get some power.
nuggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! my buddy has the Hyper sc10 and it works well but I think the Jammin is the better of the two
T-Bone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Son has a hyper 10sc and i have the SCRT10. I like them both but the Jammin does handel a little better. The Hyper is some what srtonger
I'm putting my X2 truggy back toeghter Because we now have a outside Track to run on at my LHS Keep Jammin!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: