FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New to jammin scrt-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jeff Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: New to jammin scrt-10 Reply with quote

Just got my truck set up and was able to squeeze out 5th place. got the first minute of the race.

i didnt have much time to change anything around so between races id get everything tight that was coming loose and throw in some tweeks.

The truck is the manta set up with the 0 offset wheels from nitrohouse. I started with proline calibers and found they just wouldnt hook up. ended up going to 2wd front wheels from a slash with the s1 compound traxxas BFG's. I have the HV 4.5t with the havoc PRO esc and its completely different then my traxxas slash. the low end power is insane! I got the truck to jump level and handle as good as possible with the tires i was stuck with.

Im using venoms 6300 MaH saddle packs, I dont have them set up in the back yet but they ran pretty good on the side spread out. There were a few little tweaks that i learned with my traxxas that worked out good on the truck. switched to 60-50 shock weights seemed to help out too.

Im going this saturday with diff oils switched, possibly running AKA super soft wishbones on the 25mm offset relux wheel. Ill post the new video if i go! Im the white truck with the blue bed.

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: