FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Air Filter?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

davidib

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Air Filter? Reply with quote

I just bought a hyper 7 tq black...and the manual (which is extremely vague) says that I have to oil the air filter before use. But it seems like there already is oil in the air filter, and oil for the air filter was not included in the "required parts" on towerhobbies.com. What am I supposed to do?
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you pinch the filter and you have oil residue on your fingers then yes it's lightly covered in filter oil, but you will need more as the filter collects the dust over time and will need a reclean with soap and water then reoil the filter, it should be done after a days run but if you have alot of dirt build up then you may service within the day.
davidib

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: