FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Picco 26 Max Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jmarreroi

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Picco 26 Max Question Reply with quote

Hi Guys:
I'm a newbie in the nitro world and have a question for you, I just bought 2 weeks ago a t-maxx 3.3 with a picco 26 max motor installed, I have to tell you this is a difficult motor to tune, right know I'm having the issue, what's the runtime of this motors? , the truck have all his factory parts except for the picco motor. the motor is running about 10-15 min each tank. I'll take out the motor to see if any leak is present.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks
jmarreroi

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the instructions diagram of this motor? I already take out the motor and have leaks.
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This engines are very simple, any istruction manual will help. If you have a air leak just take a apart the part that need to be seal and put it back together in the same way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: