FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
starter box for violator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mcpowell74

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: starter box for violator Reply with quote

Just bought my first nitro. I got the violator also got the stater box with the dual 775 motors. It will not even turn the engine over. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mike
djs101

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to the rc thing so my experience is limited at best. However, I was told that a starter box was the way to go so I bought a new OFNA heavy duty box and new battery and had the same problem....wouldn't turn over any of my motors even the well used ones. I put roto starts on all the motors and they start with virtually no effort and the roto start is much easier to use. Personally, I think the starter boxes are a waste of money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: