FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Does the 4x4 RTR Trucks comes in different kits?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

StaRRtel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Does the 4x4 RTR Trucks comes in different kits? Reply with quote

I recently bought my son a Slash 4x4 Ultimate. I now want a 4x4 RTR. Of course Dad needs to be "BOSS" and run circles around his boy. I've read some great things about the Jammin SCRT. I was wondering are there different SCRT kits available? For example Traxxas offers the Platinum and Ultimate kits. One other thing... my son Slash 4x4 is VERY durable and I was wondering if the SCRT is also durable. As of right now, we do not race. We go out and run the truck fast and hard. It is a lot of fun!!
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jammin always make great cars, but the HYPER 10 SC is a champ, great truck, durable, parts are everywhere. Either truck are great.
StaRRtel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Does the Hyper 10? Reply with quote

Does the Hyper 10 SC come in different package options like the Slash? Thanks for the input.
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The slash "platinum Ed" it is nice to have because some parts are "anodized". If you are a racer make it easier to maintenance (get it clean and ready for next race or next weekend race). That does not make that truck better than the Hyper SC10 or any other truck in the same category in the market. Look at the description of both and you will see what im saying. Where I race I see 50 - 50 sc10 and slash and a few losis. That been said either way you will be just fine, it is up to how much money do you want to use. It feels nice to spank somebody with a less expensive truck. GL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: