FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ofna wont run pico 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

dan lisi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Ofna wont run pico 28 Reply with quote

I have an Ofna Ravager 4.6 with a picoforce 28 engine with a pull start that wont start i used it last year with a starter box and it ran fine i have set all adjustment screws to factory settings and checked my glow plug im running a 10 parcent nitro fuel wich i know is low but it runs fine in my other 2 trucks and ran great last year in the Ravager . ive gotten it to fire a couple times but it wont run i pull and pull and pull any input would be apprecated please thank you
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fuel that you are using it is fresh or from storage? If it is from storage why dont you try to used fresh fuel with higher % of nitro. 2. Are u using 10% with a HOT plug? 3. check the lines for leaks. 4. 10% nitro fuel is more likely used for airplanes. You will notice the power instantly with the proper fuel ( 20 - 25 %).
dan lisi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info ill try some new fuel:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: