FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Just found out there was three versions of the Mutilator?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

AlienModified

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Just found out there was three versions of the Mutilator? Reply with quote

I'm told I have the first version, should I be upgrading parts to a better version? I ordered front steering knuckle arms, and there were different from the ones I have. I've broken one on each side now, the second from a minor hit to a 1/4x1" wooden marker stake. Are the knuckles that are made for the C-Hub design stronger?
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a suspension conversion you can purchase from Nitrohouse, it will change over your front and rear suspension. It will be a stronger suspension at the steering knuckle being that they come from the Jammin steering, if you want to widen it even more you can purchase the 15mm hub extenders and use the half off-set wheels, I had this suspension on my Muti and worked well. The price of the conversion kit is only $80.00, the only other thing I change to make the truck handle bad-booty was the 16mm shocks from the Jammin, people thought I had the first X2 truggy when it was even out yet.
AlienModified

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got off the phone with Tim from NitroHouse, and he's got me hooked up. I wasn't able to find the kit on the site, and the links I found here led me to the main page. I tried to make my own parts list, but I really wasn't sure what I would have to switch over.

Thanks for the help. Anything else I should know, or do to change it?
DJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

part number 40144
AlienModified

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ wrote:
part number 40144

I did see that, but without pics or description, there was no way I was going to get it. I have the Pro already, so when I called in, I told him I wanted to upgrade to the pivot ball system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: