FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Battery holder Designer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rusty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Battery holder Designer Reply with quote

I need someone who can design the battery holder to fit SMC Power Max 8000 Mah with 6 1/2 inch long,since it needed for 12 min main with HV 4.5 motor for Club races. Most people would love to buy these, if someone willing to do this design.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure but i think the HYPER 10SC is large enought to fit it. Not sure how to fit it, but a few new holes to fit it in couldn't heart. I cut out My Sons HYPER 10 battery holder on the side and laied the battery down. There is no problem now with over size batteries. Good luck. I have the HV4.5 and run it on 2 cells and it's a BEAST!!! how do you drive that MONSTER you have...LOL! Ohoo The SCRT10 can handle it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: