FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Blank setup sheets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Cheetah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Blank setup sheets. Reply with quote

It would be really nice if Ofna could come up with a Blank setup sheet for the Late Model Dirt Oval Pro part # 34315. I know from past experience of owning a Hyper 8.5 that it may not happen. It sure would be nice and a step in the right direction for the start of the new year though. Already I see that there are those chasing set ups where set up sheets would come in handy and be a vital part of dialing in our d.o. cars. I ordered one myself yesterday and will be test and tuning thoroughly. I will be taking notes and posting my setup info on here wether it helps or not. Hopefully people will learn what to do and what not to do when setting up there cars. First thing's first, can we get some blank setup sheets? Thanks in advance.
CrashOverKill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have some setup sheets for other cars on there site........cant be to hard to edit one I guess and adapt it to the DO
b rush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]2 years later and still no setup sheet? Whats up with that David!
OFNA needs to get this handled!
[/size]
kendall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: OFNA HELP!!! Reply with quote

I'm a hardcore OFNA fan I own 3 LX1 latemodel converson, GTP DO chassis, and the Hyper Sprint I would really like to see Ofna help their dirt oval guys with setups I ran the Chilli Bowl Jr. in Tulsa, OK where 9 of the ten cars in the A-Main were Losi cars only one OFNA made the A and it was an 8.5 conversion, Love OFNA but tired of gettin my butt handed to me by Losi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: