FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new novak 4.5 coming in monday any gearing recommendations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

alkyt4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: new novak 4.5 coming in monday any gearing recommendations Reply with quote

hey guys got a havoc pro and the hv 4.5 coming for my hyper. i ordered it second day air may be in tomorrow. just wondering what gearing would be good for this setup..i noticed alot of people are running the mmp are there any issues with the havoc escs i need to know about i could always sell it and buy the mmp

im probably gonna have to run my mamba with a 5700 this weekend was gonna start around 13 or 14 on the pinion does this seem close. dont want to burn another castle motor need it to put back in the sc10 after the weekend

does the fact that nitro house does not ship priority on orders over 80 dollars make any sense to any one else... oh yeah no overnight shipping option either i quess im just impatient at least usps priority delivers on saturdays
T-Bone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should be fine just check temp after 5 mins and after 10. Remember to add you cooling fan and heatsink. I'm taking my HV5.5 off today and putting on the HV4.5 BEAST!! Good Luck!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: