FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Psycho Nitro Blast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

supertool28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Psycho Nitro Blast Reply with quote

Is anyone planning to run this event. I plan taking my Jammin x1 fte and my x2. Not sure which one I'll run yet. I plan to drive both during practice and see which one I run best with.
MiniMeRCRacing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not I attended last year on Saturday just to see what it was all about and to be honest, I don't see the pull. Some of the jumps were just plain dangerous. I spoke to three folks that had bent chassis plates.

On the other hand, let me know if you need any X-1 parts. I just upgraded to the X2 so I have a diverse collection, including one brand new chassis plate with aluminum braces already installed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: