FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
MBX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

yankees61

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: MBX Reply with quote

I JUS BOUGHT A MBX RTR ABOUT 5 TANKS RAN THREW AND NOW I AM HAVING ONE HELL OF A TIME KEEPING THE CAR RUNNING. ANY IDEAS??
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the plug to make sure it is still good? Break-in can be rough on plugs. Did you do a proper break-in? Have you adjusted tune on the engine? Try going back to starting tune and then re tune from there. Have you checked for an air leak?
yankees61

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will recheck everything, proper break in. another question, the am radio and receiver it came with, well when it is on i haved a slight shutter in the servos. its ike interfearance. thought about different crystals???? can i use fm crystals in a am radio.
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can not use fm crystals on am. If you need to change the frequency you will have to use am crystals. Also the brand makes a difference. On the Ofna radios use Futaba crystals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: