FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new guy king of korr show down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bivas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: new guy king of korr show down Reply with quote

after whensday night the fight gos on sunday sunday
home of ofna short corse ocrc raceway see us duke it out
on rclive.com vote for your fav and see some of the best korr
racing yet come on down and bang bumpers with us,,,
see you track side...
whensday night fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Ogp2uov14
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save it for SHort Couse Champs on Sat.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll have too much fun. We had a 10 truck 4x4 class last week and only one Hyper 10sc. 9 traxxas 4x4 and they were all 2 laps down to the Hyper. I used your(DJ) drup settings for the guy driving it and it was all he needed to run away. This weekend there will be two and one Jammin. Now we will see how things go!!
DJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool that the set-up worked for you and your running well, keep up the good work, more good stuff comming soon for the Hyper 10sc so watch our Ofnalive.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. My Son did however break the screw that holds the top of the front bumper to the bottom. Not sure how he did that but if it can be broker he'll break it. HaHa! Is there a screw package that i can order to keep in tool box?
boone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you have ride height set at and how do u do it? Any other tips? Just got mine together, needs paint, hoping to run indoors soon.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ride hight can be adjusted with the shocks. turn the threaded cap clock or counter clockwise to set hight. I also use DJ's droup settings (front 90mm and rear at 95mm) measured from shock screw on shock tower to shock screw on lower arm. i run the back shocks in the outer hole on the arm and stock setting on the tower. Everything else stock out of box. Greas, greas, greas in diffs and 300 on the shock oils. hope this helps. Good luck
crazy520

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Hold a staff or a broomstick behind your neck Reply with quote

Hold a staff or a broomstick behind your neck

Hold a staff or a broomstick behind your neck, with your arms outstretched along the staff. At the dummy course, you can do a taylormade r9 super tri driver version of this with your dummy drivers, with on hand on the grip, and the other down near the clubhead. Standing with your feet shoulder width apart, slowly turn your body as far to the left as possible, hold for inexpensive dummy clubs a second, then slowly twist to the right, as far as possible. Repeat 10 times to each side, and each time try to turn a little further. Ishiner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: