FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New Jammin X2 CRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

triplebvalp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: New Jammin X2 CRT Reply with quote

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to share my experience with my new Jammin X2 CRT. Last night was her "maiden voyage" at our local club track/race. The Jammin X2 CRT is an amazing Truggy ... turns great, great acceleration, and outstanding brakes. Keep in mind, I have been racing a Hyper ST Pro.

The Jammin is far superior to the Hyper is every respect. This race was the first time the Truggy has been run ... put her together a couple of weeks ago but due to the weather and work, was unable to run her anywhere execpt on the starter box.

The engine and electronics were transferred from my Hyper ... Here's a vid of the A-Main:

Truggy A-Main

Keep in mind that our Truggy turn out has fallen off drastically so, I am running in the Buggy class.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: