FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
bent dogbone right out of box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

discgolferlee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: bent dogbone right out of box Reply with quote

sent email to ofna but thought i might get faster result here. had a bent rear dogbone right of box. installing electronics and decided to shim up the loads of slop in the rear dogbones so i pulled out dogbone and set on table and dang it was bent real bad. never even ran the truck. kinda bummed because i got to wait even longer to run this thing now.
hope ofna replaces this quickly and with no hassle. how much and where are cvd's available for this truck
hyper10scwho?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: bent dogbone right out of box Reply with quote

discgolferlee wrote:
sent email to ofna but thought i might get faster result here. had a bent rear dogbone right of box. installing electronics and decided to shim up the loads of slop in the rear dogbones so i pulled out dogbone and set on table and dang it was bent real bad. never even ran the truck. kinda bummed because i got to wait even longer to run this thing now.
hope ofna replaces this quickly and with no hassle. how much and where are cvd's available for this truck

nitro house has everything you need for the hyper. i switched my dog bones with the front cvds works fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: