FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Droop settings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jonski

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Droop settings? Reply with quote

What would be a good starting point for the Hyper ST for droop? I run on a track with decent jumps.

Thanks
Casketman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say full droop is good to start with. Go all the way down till it stops dropping then go back in just till you see the arm start to come up again. Then maybe do half a turn more.
I say do that so it takes any extra load off the shocks.

Droop will effect the car in many ways.

Try different levels during a practice night to figure out what feels best for you and your racing.

I believe in my 9,I have full droop in the rear but maybe half in the front just so the nose stays down when I get back into the gas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: