FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
SCRT10 Suspension????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JamminFreak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: SCRT10 Suspension???? Reply with quote

I just raced my new SCRT10 yesterday at the races and smoked the competition. I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I had ALOT of problems jumping the truck so I rolled most of the bigger jumps. The truck either wanted to nose dive HARD or back flip? I'm sure alot of it is I'm not used to the truck and have to figure out the throttle before and during the take off, but I just wanted to hear some ideas of what you guys have done? I'm prob going to put lighter shock oil in the rear to see what that does? Also where can I get some of Chads and the other fast guys set ups just to see how they are setting up their trucks?
T-Bone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firts of all Great choice of Trucks!!! what i have found is that when you are jumping this truck roll up to the jump and squart the throttle as you enter the jump. Also no drag break. Make sure when the truck is in the air you don't use too much throttle just breath the throttle. Never hit the break or it will dive stright down. If you goto ofna or jammin's web site you can get Chad's set up sheet. Good luck and have a Jammin good time!!!!
JamminFreak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bone, Yeah I figured I'll have to play with the throttle to figure out how to jump it. Everyone seems to be running the stock set up pretty much from what I've been reading? Like I said I drove it once and absolutely love it!
T-Bone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea i'm still in stock form and have one race win under my belt. This truck works very good on all typs of tracks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: