FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Titan Mutilator Conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

digout

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Titan Mutilator Conversion Reply with quote

I recently tried the Ofna Mutilator conversion for my Titan. It consisted of installing the entire Mutilator Pro suspension front/rear towers w/ shocks, CVAs, wing and arm setup on the Titan. Also I found that the Nemesis body was a good fit. The first run showed that this is what the Titan setup had always needed to make it more agile. The truck ran like a tuned Truggy and weighed nearly 2 lbs lighter (from 12#-10oz to 10#-10oz). All I can say for now is the Titan fun factor is back.
SPARDA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: PICTURES of digout's Titan/Mutilator Reply with quote

digout,
you truck looks fantastic.

here are pics of digout's Titan with Mutilator suspension

NICE WORK

SPARDA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That truck is like cheating!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: