FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ofna gtp2 ships to me tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tracetidwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Ofna gtp2 ships to me tomorrow Reply with quote

So I have the GTP2 on its way should be here wednesday, I read reviews and they said the car took awhile to get to its top speed and just was beat on the long stretches. Along with my GTP2 I have the Axial .28rr going to be in on the same way, is there anything else I would need to mount the engine up I saw the engine blocks in the r/c mag bolted to the engine and they looked like they would mesh, I just hope it all lines up right. Also any suggestions on anything to do to the GTP2 I have they ofna foams green and blue already. I also have the aston martin body that I am hoping will fit. Any and all advice or just comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks to all who reply!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
drpower72

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you posted a long time ago! How did the GTP2 work out for you I'm thinking of getting one. The Kyosho Inferno GT2 looks impressive as well. Any suggestions would be great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: