FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Diff fluid for Hyper sprint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mowery1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Diff fluid for Hyper sprint Reply with quote

Anyone know what weight fluid is in the diffs on the Hyper Sprint?? Manual says (Hard)...That doesnt tell me anything.....Any help appreciated
blue byou racing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great handling car, right out of the box! It is a smooth drifter.Mine had traces of grease from the factory in the diffs,but everyone seems to be driving it like a latemodle. So with that being said,i tried 120,000/front,55,000/center,3,000/rear,and broke a track record two weeks ago.No more drifting here. I run approxamately a 300 ft center line hard packed clay oval,we run soft foam tires. http://ofna.com/forum/images/smiles/deal.gif
mowery1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: 55,000 diff fluid Reply with quote

Where do you find 55,000 diff fluid and 120,000 for that matter???
blue byou racing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant 50,000 sorry There are several hobby shops around the Tampa bay area that have the diff fluid. the stuff I used was Traxxas 50,000 and ofna 120,000 . That should take some of the push out of that sprint The 20.000 in the rear diff will bring the back of the car around exiting the turns. However I am not an expert at this, but it is working for me. I broke 2 different track records last week with a hyper 8 sprint and a dirt oval pro sprint conversion. Good luck with them diffs man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: