FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
I agree, need some factory reps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

authorjim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: I agree, need some factory reps Reply with quote

I don't know why, and maybe there is a better place to go but I agree with you guys. This OFNA forum does not get the attention that say the Kyosho Forum gets.

Maybe there is less of us, but if a factory rep helped to get this going maybe we would get more attention. I certainly think they would sell more cars and that also might spur more interest.

It is a little frustrating. There is an Ofna thread on RC universe but it's one continuous thread and it's hard to find things on it.

I mean it's a great car and with some attention to upgrades, parts, tech help, it would in my opinion be at least the equal of the GT2, maybe better.

Ofna Rep please help us get this going.

Jim
twisted_metal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope someone does something soon, such a great car ...
authorjim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Ofna Forum help. Reply with quote

twisted_metal wrote:
I hope someone does something soon, such a great car ...

This forum just does not get the traffic of the Kyosho proboards and it's a shame becasue the car is great. Out of the box it's a better car than the GT2. No offense intended, I have both cars.

I think they would dramatically improve their image and customer sales if they would just offer some better bodies with real racing decals. Even if the bodies were not pre painted.

Ofna, great engineering dept, needs some marketing especially for on road.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: