FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
DM1 pro not shifting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

authorjim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: DM1 pro not shifting. Reply with quote

Just put an LRP in my dm1pro. It's the .30 x competition,no pull start. It's broken in and it screams. But the car is not shifting. It shifted perfect with the force 28 engine. This engine kills it by the way. Lots more torque, more RPMs, and it winds quicker.

you would think that it would shift sooner. I dont't hear it and it has that screaming sound of an engine overwinding so I let off on it.

Any ideas. Its tuned perfect, temps perfect. I have never had the 2 speed apart.

Jim
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing to do is to check the 2spd assy. Check your 2spd clutch shoes and adjustment. Also check th 2spd hub. I have seen where the set screw has backed out and the hub is free wheeling on the shaft.

Hope this helps.
authorjim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David S. wrote:
The best thing to do is to check the 2spd assy. Check your 2spd clutch shoes and adjustment. Also check th 2spd hub. I have seen where the set screw has backed out and the hub is free wheeling on the shaft.

Hope this helps.

Thanks I will do that. I figured as much. I've been running this car stock for quite awhile and now I put this new engine in. It's about time that I do some maintenance.

jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> DM-ONE & GTP All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: