FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new truggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bpoates25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: new truggy Reply with quote

im gonna bring this up because its on everyones mind. when are we gonna see the hyper st 2 or 9? new truck from ofna? i would like ta know because im gonna stick with this platform and use my old st for a parts truck.

smith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see another truggy but this time I would like to see a little more time spent on the battery box and bring everything a lot close and a new fuel tank that would be great.
bpoates25

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree! i havent had much issues with the old tank. i actually like the way the lid opens to the side of the truck not the front. i do want things closer and a little foreward. kinda like the bce chasis. they could use more carbon fiber i think. servo trey. i have the pro brake setup over and under w/ carbon fiber top plate nice. just wish they would let us know something. even if its gonna take a while. ive been looking at the mbx6t and like some of the things on that truck. the drive line is nice.
would love to stick with ofna though.
the st was a great platform now i hope they take this and run with it.
just my thoughts!
Casketman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to drive it but with the looks of the BCE Chassis. The truck looks like a whole different beast. I still might run it but I am leaning towards selling the whole thing. Easier and cheaper to run just one class for me although I does get boring on those long days.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
K_Bucek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hyper-ST-Pro-Truggy-Kit-New-Lighten-Version_W0QQitemZ280408641367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4149a84f57

Thats probably the "new" truggy.
H9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobao are working on a new/revised ST, but the Team drivers haven't even seen it yet. They have been told that parts for the old ST will no longer be available to them, so it can't be too far off. Of course, there will be a period of time between the Team drivers getting it, and it being released to market. Their testing will dictate that no doubt...

Not sure what that is that Special RC are selling...! Maybe its a new chassis with the old ST parts attached?
bpoates25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright thanks for the heads up h9. thats the stuff ive been looking for. as i stated i was thinking about keeping the "tank" as a parts truck. however if i was wanting to knock the dust off of it a year or so from now are you saying the parts are no longer gonna be available for the truck and us sport drivers. or just team drivers?
i hope i can get a part if i need a few years from now. i also hope the new truck is gonna have all the bells and whistles of the trucks put out not so long ago.
i want the nice stone guards we are seeing now. lol.
thanks,
H9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much more than what I posted, but I doubt Hobao would stop making parts for the current ST as there are so many of them out there. I would think that they want the Team drivers to start working with the new truggy ASAP, so to enforce this they'll cut off supply to older parts... just my guess though...
smith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that the my the chassis longer and a lighter drive train.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: