FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
large fuel tank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ben Giles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: large fuel tank Reply with quote

I used a Losi 175cc fuel tank. I had to drill some holes and make a bracket and fuel tank stands but i got it to fit

Ben Giles
blue byou racing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled the tank, removed the cap, flushed it out,plugged the holes, pressurized it with 10 lbs of air and gently heated the sides of the tank.Stay away from the top of the tank with the heat! The trick is warm it slowly and evenly, holding it by the air hose. Too hot too fast will blow holes(I trashed the first one) But picked up maybe 10-15 more cc on the second one. Do this to the ofna ultra or gtp 145 cc tank, mounting post. I think you might have to drill 1 or 2 new holes in the chassie plate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: